Monday, January 12, 2009

How inconvenient

I've an old injury sometime ago on my right knee and it happened during a badminton game with my ex-colleague in United Fiber System Ltd. Being someone competitive, I always strive to give my best when it comes to competitive sports and ever since I hurt my right knee, I kinda exercise lesser as I could not participate in competitive sports any longer as most of them would require me to utilise my leg.

Of late, I have cycled to work on a daily basis and it was truly fun albeit not a competitive sports. However, it sorta gave me the impression that my knee is ready for other stuffs and boy am I wrong! I tried to pick up skate boarding again and you've guessed it, bad choice! I tried to do some stunts and there it goes... I sprained my right knee again >_<>

No comments:

Post a Comment