Saturday, January 22, 2011

Its been a long time..

What Happened?
These 3 months has been truly a hectic period for me. From selling to buying of my house, renovation, buying of new fittings and furniture, year end, Christmas & new year, church musical cantata, financial planning, adjusting to new working environment, CNY.. the list just goes on and on I barely had time to even breathe!


For those that are concerned, I am OK and still kicking but be busy doing up my new place and preparing for CNY as well as house-warming. There are lots of postings that are due but am not able to post it as I've yet to have time to sit down and arrange my thoughts. Some of those exciting posts that I'm so looking forward to share with you are my Seoul Korea trip, Grace Baptist Ministries' musical cantata and my house renovation.

As teasers, here are some of the photos for the posts that are due:


Korea would not be Korea without the Kimchi!
I've had so much kimchi that I breathed kimchi!


Took this shot against a beautiful Korean sky.
Wonder are these Goji berries (Wolf berries)?



**Note: All rights reserved. If you like any photos found in this blog or would like to engage me in any assignment, please e-mail me for more details at seage79@gmail.com.

1 comment:

  1. This memorize me with the nice experience of our trip.. So excited for the up coming Seoul's trip .... ^^

    ReplyDelete