Wednesday, July 3, 2019

Fool-Proof Method to Rid Hands of Odor/Smell


How many of you have had the experience of staining your hands and fingers with food smell that resulted from handling pungent food or fruits? Yes, we are talking about Durian, Fish, Garlic, Onion and
other meat or pungent food. When making meat paste or meatballs, eating durian, preparing meat skewers, finely chopping shallots, garlic or onion and gutting + prepping fishes, my hands would usually smell bad for quite a long time even after washing my hands thoroughly. There are some hacks that you may find useful especially those eating durian with exposed fingers (the correct way to eat durian) is to take a full durian seed and cut off all the skin/shell to expose the sappy innards. Use it like a soap to wash your hand and with the same hand, rinse your mouth and you will likely rid most of the pungent smell of the fruit.



Recently, I found that the Thieves® Foaming Hand Soap could also rid the smell of Durian but not only that, other unwanted smell that I have mentioned above as well! While you may want to choose any hand soap available from the market shelves but bear in mind that these soap likely are laced with synthetic chemicals, which may cause bio-accumulation or unexpected effect on your delicate skin.


Thieves® Foaming Hand Soap is a plant-based, instant-foam formula that leaves your skin clean and refreshed but never over-dried. Plus, the hand soap is infused with a blend of natural therapeutic grade essential oils such as Clove, Lemon Cinnamon, Eucalyptus and Rosemary. Thieves Foaming Hand Soap makes it easy to lather, rinse, and get on your way!

A quick overview of the use and benefits of Thieves® Foaming Hand Soap : 
  • Combines Thieves blend, Lemon and Orange essential oils with other naturally derived ingredients to clean hands 
  • Instant foam makes it easy to lather and rinse 
  • Leaves skin soft and clean, with a light Thieves scent 
  • Contains no sulfates, dyes, synthetic fragrances, or harsh chemicals! 

One more hack that I use is to use toothbrush that was given during my stay in hotels, pump the Thieves® Foaming Hand Soap on the toothbrush like I am brushing my teeth and use it to brush my finger nails to ensure that all dirt/stains is cleared from the crevice of my fingers and the hand soap could get in these crevices and do its amazing job.

NOTE:
This is a FREE website and also my source of income to support my family. If you liked the recipes that I am posting and appreciate the effort I put into developing these recipes, you could help by using This Link to purchase your Essential Oils. 

If you would like to consider using Essential Oils for cooking, you can get yours from here as this is where I got mine from. The reason for using this brand of Essential Oil is due to the reliable sources of their raw ingredients (own plantations) and the patented distillation technology employed by the company.

I also conduct workshops/classes for groups, so if you would like to engage my service please send me a direct email: seage79@gmail.com. You may also like to consider attending a dinner hosting at my humble abode (A group of 4-8) or engaging me to prepare a meal for a group of your friends at a designated place of your choice.

Last but not least, please note that I spend a considerable amount of my time and effort to develop this website, so if you would like to use any information or resources from my website, the least I could ask you to do is to give credit and provide a link for your readers to visit my page. Thanks in advance for your support.



No comments:

Post a Comment