Monday, August 10, 2009

Grooming


Its been long since the last post about Bon Bon as the going is pretty much the same. This time round however, there is something new. I have been reading a bit on Pomeranians lately and chanced upon a pretty interesting site at http://www.pomkins.com/index.html regarding the Pomkins. It has a guide on personal dog grooming so I tried on Bon Bon :p. Hopefully his coat becomes thicker so that the next time I tried grooming on him, it will looked fuller.


Wanna upload two photos of Bon Bon but don't know why my "Post" page's attach-photo function is gone. Anyone can help me with this?? Otherwise, this post will forever b without the intended photos.


At last, I could upload some photos, and here goes. :D





**Note: All rights reserved. If you like any photos found in this blog or would like to engage me in any assignment, please e-mail me for more details at seage79@gmail.com.

1 comment:

  1. If blogspot is giving you problem of uploading photos, you can link them from other hosts like photobucket.

    ReplyDelete