Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Business Continuity Management (BCM)

One of my colleague Mr. B will be ending his employment with the company that I am working in tomorrow and thus, one of his portfolio i.e. the BCM was being passed on to me. After passing all the documents both softcopy and hardcopy + briefing, he pass the "equipment" required to carry out the BCM task to me. The items are surgery masks, gloves and a termometer. This termometer is pretty interesting as it does not requires any contact to determine your body temperature. All it needs is to point the laser on the forehead and "bam" you've got your temperature! Pretty neat huh? Anyway, to give you a better idea, I have uploaded the photo of the gadget as shown below.




One thing blew me away the moment I received the gadget and my mind started wondering. To have a better idea of what I am thinking, perhaps the comic strip below can give you a better and funnier perspective. Click to open the comic strip.

2 comments:

  1. So they have been using a "vibrator" to point at me at the airport customs . . . . HEHEHEH :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brian: I couldn't help laughing when I got this gadget. Imagine saying what the guy said in real life with a straight face...

    ReplyDelete